Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Alexandre Pato joyful to stay with Milan


Alexandre Pato is a important part of the Milan team

The English and Italian press claimed to the new Premier League champions are keen to lure Pato to Stamford Bridge after being impressed with the Brazil international's performances in what has been a unsatisfactory season for Milan.


And regardless of compatriot Leonardo leaving his position as coach at the end of the season, Pato - who has scored 12 goals in 22 Serie A games this season,- persevere he does not want to move away from the club he has played for since moving from Internacional in 2007.

"I want to remain at AC Milan and win everything with them,'' Pato was quoted as saying in Gazzetta dello Sport. "But I am a Rossoneri player and my future will be decided by the club.''

A move to the London outfit would see Pato reunited with former Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti, who joined Chelsea last summer, but he is confident he will be playing in red and black again next season.

"Carlo is a great person,'' Pato said. "He helped me grow in Italy but I am under contract until 2014 and I am happy to remain at AC Milan.''

1 comment: