Friday, May 21, 2010

David Villa declare to improve Barça

David Villa assures to add "his little bit" to a Barcelona side he already considers is the best in the world after implementation his €40m move from Valencia. The Spain international passed a medical and signed a four-year deal, which has an option for a further 12 months, at Camp Nou today before being presented to 35,000 wholehearted fans in the Catalonian capital.


Barça keep hold of their La Liga crown last weekend and the calculation of Villa to an already redoubtable forward line ought to make it even tougher for arch-rivals Real Madrid to reclaim the title. After signing a deal which contains a €200m buy-out clause, the 28-year-old said: "I hope that all Barcelona fans will be happy with my performances, I am sure that will be the case.


"I have come to a club that has won everything in recent years, so I will add my little bit to make the club better than it is now and continue that run of success. It is already the best team and club in the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment